Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a number of clinics and healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management Review
Please make an appointment to suit with the nurse for any of the following conditions:
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
Please note that COPD reviews are carried out by Maria Wain and Asthma reviews by Charlie Ferguson.
- Childhood Immunisations - Appointments are to be made directly via Child Health. If you have queries relating to your childs vaccination schedule please contact 01382 432 111.
- Wart Clinic - Please contact reception and arrange an appointment. Please note you must have first seen your GP to confirm whether the wart is treatable.
- Family Planning and Contraceptive Services - We offer contraceptive implants, coil fitting and coil removals in the practice. Please make an appointment with Dr McDonald for this service.
- Cervical Smears - These can be carried out within the normal surgery by the Practice Nurse. There is a nationally operated recall programme.
- Holiday Immunisations - Patients travelling abroad can see the Practice Nurse to arrange necessary immunisations and for general health care advice. Please note that there may be a charge for some travel vaccines.
- Health Promotion - Health promotion advice on a range of topics are available including the following; Keep Well, Hearty Lives, Well-Man, Well-Women, weight control and smoking cessation advice are all available during normal surgery hours.